Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still holding hope

Hmmm..... an entry made on Sunday, January 29, 2006 @ 12:16 a.m. on an old site of mine. I was hoping then….......... and my hope still holds!

Mikayla, my hope still holds!!!!
Introducing: Miss Mikayla Hope
Mikayla's name means: “Who is like God” + Hope meaning: "Anxious Expectation"
I anxiously await the healing I continue to pray and to hope for!...
..… for the “Who is like God” moment.... so that others might know!


(Isn't she beautiful? Yes... I was babysitting and we were playing dress-up!)

Dare we neglect Miss Eliana. Eliana means “answered prayer”…… and amazingly that’s exactly what she is! (Eliana is Mikayla's twin sister).

Simply said... I love both of you girls! I'm thanking God today for answered prayers... and still anxiously awaiting another.

No comments:

Post a Comment