Sunday, August 15, 2010

Did I say "dreaming"?? That's NOT a strong enough word!

Okay.... this morning I'm having a moment! An anxious one! A stirring one! An "I-almost-can't-stand-it" one!

Did I title this "dreaming" yesterday? Oh! Perhaps "Desiring!" would have better sufficed!

I'm desiring hugely today! The stirring within me for the things I'm longing to do is agitating greatly!

Every now and then, do you feel like your heart is about to jump out of your skin? Every now and then, do you feel like your want-to is about to make you burst? Every now and then, do you feel it too big to bear? Every now and then, do you feel like "I can't wait".... please, LORD, let it happen NOW?!

Oh Lord, You KNOW my desires! You KNOW what I want! What I wish for! What I hope for! You KNOW my heart! You know my longing!!! Open a door! Pave a path! Prepare the way! Here am I.... Hear my cry! I'm crying send me!!!! In the precious name of Jesus I ask! Yes, in Jesus name!!!! AMEN!!!

"Let the morning BRING ME WORD of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. SHOW ME THE WAY I SHOULD GO, for to You I lift up my soul." (Ps 143:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment