Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dear Mountain View, California...

.
Dear Mountain View, California,


I've thought long about doing this before actually posting. I'm still not completely sure of my sanity in doing so. And I may unpublish it after I've thought about it more... Ach! I hope it doesn't end up being a foolish thing and I end up running a friend that I've never met off before actually ever meeting her. But. Here goes! Why not? I hope I don't hate myself in the morning. :)


I've just ordered my blogs put in a book for this past year's sayins' in 2011. I'm excited! It'll be my third book that I've had bounded and put on my shelf. Okay, so it's only here for me to see... but it's fun if even nobody else. 


Interestingly, I have random readers from different places. Even more interestingly, often from other countries. It's simply the generation that we live in, cyber world allows us to read from people posting on opposite sides of our world! I love that! 


Anyway, most aren't regulars. But looking back over the site meter on my page, I noticed that Mountain View, California, shows up a whole lot more than most places. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm weird. And crazy. And mostly shy (although a lot of people would argue against that). And greatly insecure. But instead of coffee, if you won't mind, I'd like to buy you a book. 


You may not want one. And may not know what to do with it if you had it. It's not so that you'll glean continually over the pages. It's just a gift that I'd like to give. 


If you'll email me (sharonwlee@aol.com) and send me your address, I'll order you a copy and send one your way. You can pick any year out of the three: 2009, 2010, or 2011.... And if I've horrified you (please forgive!!!) and you wouldn't like any, that works too! We can still be friends! Friends don't run from every "no" given. You've just honored me every time you've come back to look..... and today, if you'll let me, I'd like to honor you back.


With genuine affection and respect,
Sharon Lee..... just sayin'  :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment