Monday, January 2, 2012

But!

.
Hmmm. "But Noah!" "Noah found favor in the eyes of LORD" (Gen 6:8,9)How sweet! How assuring! How comforting! Wow, can you imagine being a "but" you (especially compared to the previous post)! But you were different! You weren't like the others! Your mind and thinking and the imaginations of your heart didn't think evil all the time like all the others did! You "found favor" with God! Incredible! An amazing wonder!


And so Noah and his family were saved. Because of such favor! Because he walked differently! Righteous! Blameless. And he "walked with God"... not against Him! The Amplified says, "Noah walked [in habitual fellowship] with God." Habitually so! I love it!


Woo... it counts who we walk "with".... and Who walks "with" us!


[Okay. Okay. I'll hush. As I said earlier, I'm biting my tongue! Truly, there's so much to say!]
.

No comments:

Post a Comment