Thursday, December 29, 2011

A scrambled up head?

.
I evidently write a lot, regardless if I have the time to finish the thoughts for an actual posting or not. Looking back over them now I saw that I have 187 drafts in the works!!! Let me say that once again, I have one-hundred-and-eighty-seven drafts in the works! :) Things that I started and for some reason stopped before I completed them, or simply failed to "publish" them... drafts with titles like:

  • It's not worth the hurry!
  • I couldn't shut my mind up!
  • Tenjooberrmuds???
  • My dog missed me too!
  • Why Sarah? And not Abraham?
  • He pursued his brother!
  • working... rats...
  • What do you do in the Mean-time?
  • Are you helping? Or are you enabling?
  • Your letter!
  • For girls only! Graphic details.
  • The wild thing about it.
  • Are you suffering from....
  • The first thing he did.
  • Do you need to get rid of a lot?
  • A fork in the road
  • Being in~visible
  • lQQk!
  • I'm a security threat? Seriously?
  • Seeking a high!
  • Who would have "thunk" it?!
  • Fear... FULL!
  • The Jelly-Belly Battle!
  • Be angry and...
  • Called into work on vacation. It happens.
  • I'm a different dresser than I used to be
  • Often easier said than done
  • The obstacle might not be him. Yikes! It just might be ME...
  • We lost a lot, but not one drop of blood.
  • 20 plus years with Prince Charming
  • My "im"possible is His "Him" possible!
  • What if Faith dies?
  • The call of an "all but"
  • The difference between hope and faith.
  • I'm moving on...
  • Time traveling... again?... without knowing I was headed in that direction
  • Just a lot of stuff, not big stuff, just crazy stuff..
  • Abraham in class tonight
  • There's a snake in the pond... but wings of protection
  • He's chosen me!
  • Dis-tracted! It doesn't take much to turn our heads.
  • Scared.... but believing!
  • Don't take another step!
  • A stayed mind?
  • Wow, I'm not Jesus!
  • Sulking in sorrow... and enjoying the stay there!
  • A mixed up world!
  • A will is not a might!
  • Where will you take them?
  • A teeny tiny glimpse (after He's chosen me)
  • Sometimes our sayer shouldn't be saying
  • Can I honor that?
  • Please forgive me... I'm just having a 'how did I get there' moment!
  • You throwed up!
  • Who's for lunch?
  • A "culture of sorrow" (as Melissa called it)
  • A task too big!
  • Yep! Big things! Small things! In-between things!
  • Do you really read the same book everyday?
  • Be still and know!
  • I see beautiful different than I used to
  • As I began my day...
  • I'm trying to live beyond myself!
  • Fired-Up!
  • Trapped!
  • Again?
  • Evil... used for His Glory
  • See the tool as a tool
  • I wouldn't trade 'em for the world!
  • It's not the time we thought... it's a different time
  • I don't know my 'nother name
  • Thinking about running away... do you want to come?
  • Kyle Lake's last Sermon
  • Dear Egg-Head
  • Lessons from a Lego
  • We create our own boxes
  • Which button would you press?
  • I don't care who you are.
  • Shooshy...
  • "I'm waiting on You." "No. I'm waiting on you."
  • "Mom, the joy of the Lord is your strength!"
  • Love. Period. Love. We're called to love. Love. Period!
  • The battle rages....
  • Are you sure?
  • Woman, why are you crying?
  • What's your "this"?
  • If He can?
  • What's the "lying" saying to you?
  • He's always saving me from something
  • I don't know that there's a greater gift than prayer
  • Drinking... and how the enemy wants to use it
  • For Heaven's sake DON'T WATER IT!
  • Jars of clay
  • Will you really?
  • Do you see what I see?
  • Thank FULL!
  • It's just another day
  • Call me!
  • Being "found out"
  • Don't they know I cry too?
  • Bells! One word can open a whole box of wonder!
  • When words won't say
  • The power of a mood!
  • When people you know become people you knew
  • Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurt!
  • Wait for it... Wait for it...
  • I do...
  • So sweet... and sudden scares!
  • They're not going to believe me
  • My morning was wild.
  • Is it right?
  • Oh... this is funny!
  • Questions!
  • A closed door
  • Crying....
  • I've been a mad woman...
  • He couldn't let it go.
  • You're to HELP your brother!
  • The whoa of God's Word!
  • Quit biting! You'll devour each other!
  • Our battle is not against flesh and blood
  • Just KNOW!
  • HaPpY BIRTH day!
  • I MISS seeing this car in my drive!
  • I wanted to cry...
  • Do you think the guise of pretension  excuses us?
  • E.O.S.ing... next Sunday! Going home after 15 years!
  • Oh how sweet! How precious to me!
  • A traveler of time (pt 1) Where am I? Which time am I in?
  • A traveler of time (pt 2) It's harder than you think
  • A traveler of time (pt 3) One minute I'm fine, the next, I'm somewhere else.
  • A traveler of time (pt 4) Dead things aren't always continuously dead.
  • "Oh? So there is hope?"
  • I don't want to be friends with it!
  • I can't wait! I WANT TO SEE HER!
  • When love grows cold
  • Anticipating a: Miqreh Qarah!
  • A puppet for evil
  • Oh no! I've locked my keys in my vehicle!
  • Was it worth it?
  • Oops! NOT a good idea! DON'T TURN there!
  • "He may be bad, but he's mine!"
  • Week on...
  • The Signature of the Spirit
  • Seems like the world would stop a minute.
  • Don't look down!
  • I don't know the how.. but I know the Who!
  • Imagination... a made-up mind!
  • Lying in bed thinkin....
  • What would who say about you?
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • Arrgh... it's all I can think of!
  • They're everywhere!... when you open your eyes to see them
  • Ow! That hurt!
  • You just rang a bell you can't unring.
  • "Hey baby!"
  • Woe! The plunge was DEEEEP!
  • What a fascinating day it's been!
  • Big girl panties
  • I need a dress!
  • I need food!
  • What died... and what direction did you go with it?
  • How embarrassing! But. apology excepted!
  • God defend New Zealand!
  • Where's you look looking?
  • Six days????
  • Trusting still... when we can't make things make sense
  • This is for you.
  • Only this much.
  • Woe.. I wish I hadn't started that!


Bless my heart, it sounds like I've got such a crooked head! :) And just maybe, perhaps before more writing, I need to go through some old drafts, and either post some... or weed some of them out instead?? But you know, as much as I had written, there's so much more that I wish I had! So many recent things too precious not to pen! Though I didn't have the time to, nor the words perfect enough to tell of it. My heart's been so full! Its feelings have felt so big! As huge as it's been and as much as it's tendered and as deep as it's touched, I've not been able to tell of the sweetness of the inmates in the prisons this season! I so often get in my car to leave their caged places and either grin all the way home... or cry at the pure awe of God's great goodness! What an honor I'm given there! What a privilege! I cannot thank my God enough for blessing me so with those precious people! They make my heart soar! Oh Lord, I thank you so much!


And now... I think I'll go "weed"!

No comments:

Post a Comment