Friday, January 1, 2010

Yesterday God showered us with His favor!

I want to tell you about my yesterday. But I don't know how to begin. Some things are too big to box into mere words in hopes to deliver the message that's felt. It was one of those kinds of things.

Basically, God didn't just give us a miracle. He showered us with them. They just kept on coming. One miracle right after another. All day long. And it's only God that could have delivered it. It's something we needed, but didn't know how to find. It was something we knew was too big for man, too big for us, but not for Him. It didn't seem possible. Yet God showed us that what's impossible with us, is always possible if He has a hand in it. Yesterday, we watched His hands!!!

We couldn't get over it. The whole office cried. We'd finally get control of ourselves and He'd do something else. We stayed in tears. All of us. One face after another was stayed in awe, and wet from being so overwhelmed. He kept on delivering! Through so many hearts. So many people. We saw His grace. We watched His love. Not because it was deserved, not just because He's faithful (though He is)... it was just because of His kindness. We watched and witnessed His good!

"I will paise You, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High... Sing praises to the LORD, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what He has done." - Psalm 9:1,2,11

No comments:

Post a Comment