Thursday, January 7, 2010

a new journey expands....



Okay... so I wrote about it last night.

But.

I'm excited! I can't wait! I am anticipating the journey! Curious to what God's plan is and where He will lead me. Fascinated with wonder over this new turn that wasn't expected. Wondering why... and what all it has to offer, to teach, to show, to open my eyes to, to open my ears, and surely, enter my heart with an invasion of whoa-ness?!

It starts next week (Can I stand to wait that long?).

The kind-hearted lady that I am being sent to assist on our Wednesdays is Ms. Anna Miller. I am totally curious as why God has chosen to couple me with her!!! I can hardly wait to get glimpses of His reasons!!!! Here is one reason that I am so curious: She is an "assistant chaplain," no less! Woe, it hasn't only piqued my interest, it's piqued a possible new want-to!!!!!!!! I'm sure she has lots and loads to teach me!!!!!!! And now, oh my, I can't wait to meet more ladies that I've never laid eyes on before! My heart is already yearning for theirs! A new expanded journey begins!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment