Monday, November 21, 2011

FREE-dom... for another inmate tomorrow!

.
Oh my, she defines excited! She's been excited for weeks! Ecstatic! I soo hope that tomorrow's today lives up to her excited anticipation of it!


I don't really know her. I've seen her a couple of times. She asked if I minded? If I would? If I could? If she could request that I pick her up? 


Do I mind??? 


Is that a question?! 


NO! Of course, I don't! I'm so looking forward to it! Her excitement has me excited too! I'm boiling over... I'll barely be able to sleep myself tonight!


I don't know what she did. Don't know how long she's been in. But, I'll ask her tomorrow.


The crazy thing. I was lying in bed last night. Almost asleep. My daughter had come in my room and was sitting on my bed engrossed in doing something "important" on my computer. That's when it dawned on me. I woke wide awake and said to Prissy, "Leslie's getting out of prison on Tuesday.  Wow, I bet that once that date seemed so far away that she never thought that she really would! But she will! In two days! Prisons don't last forever!"


Or... rather should I say, they don't have to?!


Wow!


Prisons don't last forever! Or (again), they don't have to! There is an EOS (end-of-sentence) date! Or a parole one. Most of the time. Though some are life-sentences. But even those have potential and possibility. And then again, "nothing [NO-THING] is impossible with God!".... "With God ALL THINGS are possible"!!!!!!!!!!!


I sooooooooooooo love my Savior!.... AND, His deliverance that He delivers us from... from prisons!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment