Monday, June 21, 2010

Teenagers!


Teenagers!

All of my life I've heard the horror stories. "Wow, if you think two and threes are bad, just wait until the teenage years."

I've heard about the rebellion. The deaf ears. The erratic thinking. The slamming of doors.  The screams from within.....

I now have three.

Three teenagers, that is.

A sixteen year old (in 20 days). A seventeen year old. And a nineteen year old.

And can I say, they are simply the three sweetest kids I know! We have never had so much fun. Never been closer. Never understood each other more. Never had conversations as deep. Never had such love for each other.

Today I just felt the need to express it. Teenagers get such a bad rap. But not all teenagers are bad. I've got the greatest bunch! I love them so much it makes my heart hurt! I am blessed beyond measure... and FEEL it! Lord, thank You for the blessings You've given me! I cannot thank You enough! I have never been more thankful nor so proud of my babes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment