Sunday, June 13, 2010

I miss them already... and we only just met!

 A couple of days ago I prayed to love some guys I had yet to meet, but the next day would get to. I prayed to love them beyond human reasoning. I guess it worked! God answered and honored that prayer! It's been two days since I've seen them... and I've only seen them that once... but I can't quit thinking about them. I can't get them off my mind! I can't stop talking about them. I can't stop praying for them. I can't stop pleading for them. I wish I could go back and talk to them again! They probably will never know... but God, You do! Please bless those guys beyond their wildest imaginations! HELP them in all the ways that they need for You to. Please save them, deliver them, ransom, redeem, and restore them. Free them with the Truth of Your Word.

Do for them as You've done for me! Do for them as You did for the Israelites, "Therefore, say to the Israelites: 'I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. I will take you as My own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians" (Exo 6:6-7).

Show them Who You are as a Savior! Help them to KNOW the Great I Am... the LORD our God that brings us out and delivers us out from our yokes of oppression and bondage and slavery! Make them a planting of righteousness, witnesses of Yours, Displays of Your Splendor!

No comments:

Post a Comment