Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh... that is funny!

My daughter asked me if a guy could come over for a few minutes because "he is having girl problems and needs to vent"?

Hmmmm.....

Interesting!

I couldn't resist. I had to rag her about it first. Joke around. Poke fun. Play stupid.

She reminded me that he had come by the other night for the same reason. I asked her what they talked about? She said that he asked, "What does it mean when a girl tells you she's not happy?"

I asked her what part of "I'm not happy" does he not understand? The "I'm" part? The "not"? Or the "happy"?

She said, "Well, he said that a week before she told him she was happy. Then, the next week, she told him she's not."

I laughed hysterically at him saying so. I told her, "Doesn't he know that a woman is always only one moment away from a new mood?"

We're moody characters! Emoters! Always emoting some emotion or another in only a matter of seconds! Any reason can set it off! Or simply no reason at all really!

Bless our guy's hearts! Who can understand us! If not for Jesus, we'd all be crazy!

I love my girl!... and the guy who's trying to understand a girl that he can't. :)

Funny too!

While looking for a picture to put with this post. I ran across a blog that said, "Whatever it is, I hate it! I am in a bad mood. Or maybe it's a sad mood. Possibly even a minor depression. Hopefully just a funk. Maybe I'm just in need of junk food? Honestly, I have no idea what kind of mood I'm in. I have cried two or three times today. I have gotten angry way more times than I should have. I have laughed less than half as much as usual.... I am not normally like this. I don't know what's causing it. I don't even know what it is. But whatever it is, I hate it."

Case in point!

Point successfully made! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment