Friday, March 29, 2013

An email from the Ultimate!

.
Wow! After posting the previous post out to a mass email of friends, and then receiving several of the sweetest replies, the following verse was emailed to me (via. Verse for the Day) the next morning:


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of compassion
and the God of all comfort,
Who comforts us in all our troubles,
so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
2 Cor 1:3-4

Praise God indeed!

For when I opened that email I HEARD my Shepherd's voice!... and I knew, too, that He was telling me (and HER!) that HE has heard! Not for a minute after mailing out the mass email did I fail to see God speaking everywhere in His sweet resounding reassuring way! Saying out-loud that 'This IS Who I Am: "The Father of Compassion / the God of ALL Comfort - Who comforts us in ALL our troubles."' 

I had already begun on a rampage and deep into digging into another verse that relates so huge with this. He amazes me! And I love that after sending out that email that HE Himself it seemed wrote back to me telling me (and mostly her!) that 'He's in'(!) - and that He's 'in' with the compassion that can't be measured / and the comfort that can handle it "all"!!... every bit of it!!.. everything!! And with that also, another wonderful thing in His nice reminder that all those that have received the comfort before her, was given that comfort to share. Talk about an email! It was an email sent from the Ultimate - God Himself! 

I felt Him rallying in the troops!!!... People started emailing back the sweetest things, crying out to Him for her!!! Sharing the comfort that He had once shared with them!!! A full-circled-cycle! Warriors running to war in a battle that they themselves once fought... and crying out fiercely against the evil threat of the enemy.... fierce in their seriousness to help the wounded, because they've felt that hurt!... and they were given that comfort! They know the One Who comforts!... and are now eager in their efforts to share! How SWEET! I LOVE that He let me see so vividly its picture!!! Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him! "PRAISE BE [for real!!!!] to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, Who comforts us in all our troubles,so that we can comfort those in any trouble  with the comfort we ourselves have received from God" (emphasis mine).

I'll amen it again: Praise Be!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment