Thursday, February 16, 2012

Watching out my window

.
I don't have time to talk.... a busy day's been scheduled. But this is too sweet not to share. And I'm afraid if I don't do it now, that I'll forget to.


I was in prison last night for our Wednesday night service (I LOVE those girls!!!). One of the girls (inmates) sitting in front of me turned around and said, "You know, outside I used to stare out the window looking for the drug dealers to come into our neighborhood. And now? I still stare out windows.. this time watching for y'all to come for Bible study and to have chapel service."


Woo!!! If that's not the sweetest thing! I told her, "Oh my! And don't you know that God loves watching you look for Him!" Oh! To see His face in the process!


"God looks down from Heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God." ~ Psalm 53:2


"Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD.." ~ Jeremiah 29:12-14a
.

No comments:

Post a Comment