Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Please pray for my friend!

.
The man that was driving this truck that is pictured is a friend of mine. Joe used to work for my daddy. We've known him for years. After hounding the stew out of him week after week after week for months and months, I finally twisted his arm enough to get him to come to church with me. Soon after, he asked my husband to baptize him. That was several years ago. By the grace of God, today Joe is no longer battling his spiritual life, but now, in this very moment, he's battling his physical one. Please pray that God will help and heal this man. So many of his loved ones are hurting, and they're not ready to let him go yet. Knowing the recent pain in the death of my father, I hate for them to have to suffer such.


The Clanton Advertiser writes: A truck driver was critically injured Wednesday in an accident at the intersection of Interstate 65 and U.S. 31 in Clanton. Fire Chief David Driver described the man’s injuries as potentially life-threatening. The tractor-trailer was the only vehicle involved in the accident, which happened around 2:15 p.m. on the Exit 205 off-ramp. The truck, which was carrying wood chips, turned over and landed on its cab. 



The side of the truck said it belonged to Wadsworth Trucking and Farm out of Wetumpka (my cousin's). The accident remains under investigation. The driver was transported to Chilton Medical Center by ambulance and later airlifted to another area hospital. The southbound off ramp was closed for a short time after the accident.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment