Friday, December 11, 2009

No one can see me! I'm Invisible!




Wow. A friend or mine sent me this. An old man. He wrote in the email, "Sharon, you are the first person I thought of when I watched this...." I wondered why? It made me cry! It's really good. I could relate. It's a feeling that I know a lot of people feel. We all feel a bit 'invisible' every once in a while. Some times MOST of the 'whiles'! I love that God's sees what no one else will, what no one else will take the time to. He cares when we feel that no one else does. It's a good reminder to remember that we're not doing for others, but building for Him. Our work doesn't go unnoticed. It's not in vain. This perfectly illustrated picture is profoundly painted in the words said in this video by Nicole Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment