Wednesday, September 14, 2011

She's back... and the news devastates me!

.
The news was like a punch. It hurt. My breath seemed almost kicked right out of me. I felt sick. I felt weak. I wanted to cry. I still do.


I just found out she's back. And I so don't want her to be! It's almost ruined my day. I wish it weren't so.


I met her for the first time at 8 o'clock on a November 9th, 2010, Monday morning. Having never met her before then, we picked her up from prison upon her release. I wrote about it then. You can meet her here (Kimberly). 


I guess unconscious concern for her as I was working the next day popped a horrified visual inside my head. Sadly, my visual proved almost providential. The traps, indeed, were set. She took the bait. She reached for the cheese (click here). The spring snapped. And she got caught again.


Really.... I don't know what to say. I'm sad................... But hopefully, I'll see her soon. I can't wait until I get to.


Ugh! I hate the evil schemes of the enemy!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment