Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Update to the Update... and the post that followed

.
Wow. 


I just got up off the floor from bawling. I mean, for real, it was the complete uncontrolled embarrassingly ugly cry. And while there I kept saying to my Savior, "What are You doing? What are You doing? What are You doing?"


I said a whole lot more than that. We had a great intense unadulterated pouring out of overwhelmation on my part. I keep saying to others that God is blowing my mind.... well, minute by minute He continues to.... and I can hardly, at times, anymore stand up under it.


After finishing my earlier post.... I mean, even before I had a chance to "publish" it, I got a call from  the commissioner's office. Without even knowing what I've been saying on here the past couple of days, the man that called told me that I have "no idea what is about to burst open. This is about to be BIG!" My response was that that didn't surprise me.


He said that he'd just spent the last hour with SBC. For those that don't know, Justice C is a former Chief Justice of a state's Supreme Court.... who may (only time will tell) one day run for governor. He told me that she said, "I don't want to steal her from you, but I want to meet this girl that I keep hearing about." Hmmm... without realizing it, that "girl" is me! She, too, has a heart to help those incarcerated (wild to think such from a judge!)... and who knows where all her plans plan to go from there?? Partnering of some sort with us somehow, I know for sure.


"You know what this means, don't you?" Dr. L said to me.


No. It sounds huge, but no, I really don't.


He said, "This means that we're about to have possible input into the legislature. All of this is about to get official" And... he said a lot of other stuff that went way over my head. 


All I know is.... is that I don't know. All I know is..... is that God does! And I keep thinking about what I said (in the earlier "MOVIE NIGHT in the prison" post that I wrote), "Thank YOU, Lord God, for loving me!!! Thank YOU for loving the "least of these"!!! And woe... blow our socks off tonight as we start our new programs (also behind bars) exercising for Jesus!!!!! They have no idea, do they Lord? And I grin as I say that, for I feel You saying back, You have no idea either, Sharon! Just wait! As it is now, your mind cannot even begin to fathom!!!!" .......... WHOA!""


Wow! We'll just wait and see then.... because as it is now, right now,... I'm awed at whatever it is that He's doing without me even realizing whatever it is that that "whatever it is" is............ It's a good thing that I don't have to figure it all out, because He already has......... and as I keep telling Him, thank You for choosing and allowing me to be a part in whatever it is that You're doing. I LOVE those incarcerated! I mean, I LOVE (with an unexplainable love... with a love that so often loves so big that it hurts!) those in prison! Man, woman, and child. No matter where they've been or what they've done. No matter what they look like. No matter their size or their color. I have a love for them that is beyond  my own comprehension. I want them all to know Jesus! I want them all to feel (and to be filled!) with His freedom!


The sweet part of it is... actually, the best part of it is... that GOD loves them BIGGER than I do! It's God that's placed the love for them inside me! And more than I ever could, God wants to free them more than anybody! He sent His Son to save them. And sometimes... on some days... He sends me.......................


WHO is like the God that we serve!!!!!! Who can fathom His wonder!


"..."Who is like You, O Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them."........... "For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord? Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings?.... He is more awesome than all who surround Him. O Lord God Almighty, who is like You? You are mighty, O Lord, and Your faithfulness surrounds You." - Ps 35:10b-11; 89:6-8.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment