Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do people do life without God being their Hope?

Photobucket

I want to cry about everything. It's one of those days (and it's not even noon yet). The whole world hurts and needs help, and I have no control.

I can't stop anything, fix anything, mend anything, or heal anything.

What do you do with that?

God!

Oh Lord, help! For You Alone are our Hope!
Photobucket "This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all of his troubles" (Psalm 34:6).

"God is our refuge and strength, a VERY PRESENT help in times of trouble" (Psalm 46:1).

"Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us. Selah" (Psalm 62:8).

"God remembered us when we were down, His love never quits. Rescued us from the trampling boot, His love never quits. Takes care of everyone in time of need. His love never quits. Thank God, who did it all! His love never quits!" (The Message - Psalm 136:23).

"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." (Psalm 59:16).

"Those who sow in tears WILL REAP with songs of joy" (Psalm 126:5).

.

No comments:

Post a Comment