Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh, that my words were printed in a book! :)

.
That's what Job once said (Job 19:23), "Oh, that my words were now written! Oh, that they were printed in a book!"

And oh my! Guess what? Mine now are! :)

Okay. So it's not for real, for real. And I suppose it's just something a bit silly. But I had fun doing it! And it really is my words. They really are in a book! And not just one book, mind you. I made me two!

1st one: Sharon's Just sayin'.... in 2009.

And 2nd one: Sharon's Just sayin'.... in 2010.

They capture all of the blogs that I posted in those years. What fun to see them on paper and bounded together!

Hmmm.. back to Job. I can't help but wonder, what words did Job wish to write? Interestingly (though he never knew it!)... they were!!! And they're here for you and I to now read!!! They've been handed down year after year after year. Oh, dear Job, your wish was granted!

Wonder what exactly it was that he wanted written?

I wonder maybe if it was the following words that he said after that he had wished that his words could be engraved and permanently recorded for all to hear them? For even after all that he'd gone and was still going through (the loss, the pain, the horror, the anguish) Job said (which obviously were later written *smile*), "I KNOW that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth."

Wow!

I KNOW that my Redeemer lives!

I KNOW!

I KNOW!

I KNOW!

And that's what Job wanted written!

Good for him! Me too! I've been redeemed. I KNOW the Redeemer lives! The Redeemer. The one who redeems... buys back, repurchases, gets back, frees from what distresses or harms us, frees from captivity by payment of ransom, extricates from or helps one to overcome something detrimental, releases from blame and debt, clears, frees from consequences of sin, changes for the better, reforms, repairs, restores, makes good, atones for.

We're told to "say" (as I've included on the header of this blog) "Let the redeemed of the LORD say..." (Ps 107:2). We're told to tell about it. We're told to share what our Savior's done for us. And so, I have been saying sense! And now, my words (like Job's) have been recorded. My words, too, have been written in a book. :)  Not the ultimate! Not The Book that his were. But still, it's a really fun feeling.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment