Friday, May 20, 2011

It's been a long time...

It's been a long time... and I really don't have the time... but I miss my being able to express my heart and my soul and my ponderings and my feelings on here. I hope to get back to some kind of 'normalcy' soon... though I think my 'normalcy' is changing and won't soon go back to the 'normal' as I know it. Actually, I'm not sure that it ever will.

My 2011 started with a vengeance and hasn't much slowed itself in its force. It's been a wild ride thus far... and looking forward I can't quite see the end of it. I've talked enough about seasons though to know that seasons do come... but seasons also go. We don't live forever in the same season. Sometimes we wish we could. Sometimes we're thrilled we can't.

There's so much to say that it's overwhelming to think of how to get started.......... ......... ...... ......... ......... But, like I said, I so very much hope to as soon as I can. God is still GOoD (just in case you wondered if I still thought so)! He's still my Rock and my Constant! And no matter His plans "for" me.... I always know they're always "for" and not against! :)

Wow... I miss this world of writing........

No comments:

Post a Comment